1. Open up Inkscape on your computer. This will take at least 20 minutes to launch so I want you to start it NOW. Trust me.
2. Continue work on your dream structure project. Click here for details.
So I’m out sick. That cough caught me. Stay healthy everyone.
Computer Graphics– check your portfolio to make sure you have completed the following:
This Doesn’t Belong
Photoshop Time Travel
QR code redo (3rd period we haven’t done this yet)
Combining images with layer mask
The Content Aware Project
Advanced Computer Graphics – no laser cutting until I get back on Tuesday. Today’s work:
1. I cut out the four hearts for Ms. Defino in the library. Please drop them off.
2. Work on your final designs for the online store.
Computer Programming/AP Comp Sci – continue work as assigned.
Lesson plans for the day:
Review and begin the Post Apocalyptic house project.
The following MUST happen before the end of the period:
1. post remaining flyers about price increase in hallways, etc.
2. use FB, etc to spread the word that the yearbook price goes up Friday, January 30th.
3. Tate and Sophie – give Mr. Rice a hard copy of the superlative voting sheet. I don’t know if he has plans to give input once more. Check with him to make sure that the final list is approved and then make copies on the office copier. Double sided to save some paper. Check with Jolie for the yearbook copy code.
Computer Programming – continue work as assigned.
Computer Graphics – click here
1. Here’s what I asked Tanya to send out to parents, Facebook and Twitter:
The Drake Yearbook is almost sold out! Buy your 2015 Yearbook today by credit card at http://www.drakeyearbook.com/buy-your-yearbook/ or by check at the Drake Budget office. Please make checks payable to “Drake Yearbook” for $95.00. The price goes up on Monday, 1/26. Last year we ran out of books – act now.
Please put the same, or similar message, out to your friends.
2. Daisy – can you run copies of the poster that you created yesterday and get them approved by Tanya? We need to get them posted today. The same image can go out on Instragram, etc.
3. Review your assigned spread and email me your plans for how you will get copy and photographs. Send it to email@example.com with the name of your spread in the subject line.
4. Finish addressing any revisions that Daisy gave you on your last spread. Unfinished spreads should be finished today.
And enjoy your three day weekend!
Computer Programming/AP Computer Science – continue work as assigned.
And enjoy your three day weekend.
Follow this link to take the class survey. When you are done, follow the instructions on the “thank you” page.
Now that I have my picture in place.
Autographer is a wearable camera that captures images when the camera thinks they are worth capturing.
Relive those social networking memories. MySpace has been refreshed.
Video: Wearable suite of sensors builds maps of building interiors in real time and streams them wirelessly.
Video: Dad sends son’s Stanley the Train, friend of Thomas, to the edge of space via balloon. The video is so much more. Watch it.